2015-12-01

Interview with Michael Turton - Living Overseas

This is an interview conducted on Nov. 19, 2015. Inspired by a true story.


Before I go any further, I'd like to give my salute to y'all international friends coming from all over the world. Taiwan is an isolated island surrounded by sea on four sides. Your joining in this small country enlightens us. Through culture shocks and differences, we as a whole get to experience thoroughly what a global village would be.

The same situation applies to Chang Gung as well. Chang Gung is an iso...(Ok, we get the point.) It's you all international students in CGU that give me the motivation to write every post. You are my muse.  (*´∀`*)

Special shout-out to our beloved adviser of SocICE, Michael Turton. He accepted this collab without any second thought when I came up with the video idea. Thank you, Michael.

(I should have put this as my Thanksgiving post. XD)

The following interview video includes Michael's personal experiences and how he sees an overseas life. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言